New Sponsor! Sanebox! Sanebox.com/shep 😍 #JustDoIt
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
After love for all those experience chaos and trouble because of hurricanes, earthquakes and fires, we move into a in depth discussion about this year’s Podcast Upfront, which compared to last year was very good. We are making strides baby! Touching base on all the money that’s being dumped on podcasting companies and how they can better serve podcasting by thinking outside of the box? Are Pro Podcasting companies doing ok in supporting the podcasting space?
Speakpipe message! Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Elsie is back to being somewhere where internet doesn’t exist 😒
- Discussing the world natural disasters and hurricane impacts
- Podcast Mid-Atlantic went down this past weekend
- Elsie the gazelle
- We’d love your feedback about Hurricane Irma – send in some audio with your thoughts, experiences and how to help!
- THE NEWS! Brought to you by Sanebox
- sanebox.com/shep <= sign up for the 14 day trial!
- Ray Ortega and his wondrous vlog at PM17
- Jess went to THE Podcast Upfront and it was much better than last year
- We get some super fantastic insight directly from the ground floor as filtered by Jess about the Podcast Upfront!
- Lots of podcasting companies are getting a crap ton of money to, um, figure out how to make more money
- Elsie goes on a rant about podcast advocacy and how this money needs to expand beyond investing in metrics and advertising, bah
- Jess and John – all about advertising, procasters and what they mean for the indie podcasters
- WEIRD AND WILD SHOW OF THE WEEK
- Dexter Guff – the coolest podcast ever – and how accurate this is 😂
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Ray Ortega’s Vlog about Podcast Movement
- Last year’s episode chatting about the Podcast Upfront which was a total fail
- Dexter Guff is Smarter Than You
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com