Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Talk about a spicy, heated, emotional conversation this time around! We move from perceived podcast cheating by Elsie, to a fiery discussion about Day Without A Woman, to candid conversation about race, fired up opinions about Missing Richard Simmons and finally must not be missed advice for new podcasters and their misguided expectations.
Have something to say? Agree? Disagree? Reach out to us!
Super Quick Re-cap!
- The wrong word, says Elsie, again.
- Jess schools us on Venus being in retrograde and how it’s affecting our hearts, people! Is the band breaking up?
- Elsie doesn’t get the Simon and Garfunkel reference
- The feeling when your podcast partner is cheating on you in public
- We got great feedback from the Officer Bires episode!
- Harris tells us about why numbering your podcasts is good
- News: sponsored by Happiness Mama
- A Day Without A Woman and International Woman’s Day, it gets heated people
- And a race conversation
- TryPod is still going on peeps!
- Tool Tips: sponsored by Cast.Plus
- The Podcasters’ Roundtable about podcasting To-Go!
- Weird and Wild Show of The Week: sponsored by Podcast Websites
- The Honestly Lisa Promo!
- Touching base on Missing Richard Simmons and Elsie makes a prediction, plus it’s not all good peeps
- Let’s talk ethics about Missing Richard Simmons
- Jessica’s Pet Peeves: sponsored by Team Podcast
- Stop pitching THIS SHOW to be interviewed on! We don’t interview people
- You guys, stop asking if you can make money podcasting before you have even launched and other dorkiness
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- This Next Retrograde Means Big Things For Your Love Life
- 132 Mike Bires Cyber Security Pro
- Podcasters Roundtable: Podcast To-Go
- Here’s What You Need to Know for Tomorrow’s Women’s Strike
- Missing Richard Simmons is Gripping. And Also Kinda Icky
- Honestly Lisa
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
- CastPlus sign up with code podfusion!
- Team Podcast
- Happiness Mama
- Podcast Websites
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org