Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
We are back.
In these next two weeks, we’ll be sharing episodes we recorded on the last week of December.
And moving forward.
Show 125 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Some catch up around the Christmas + Hanukkah goings on
- Green sparkly nails all around
- Facebook is now offering live audio streaming and of COURSE we have to weigh in on it
- Is Facebook Live Audio gonna be like how we decided to use Snapchat for like 2 minutes?
- Our producer pops in to give us the scoop on how we (Jess and I) could have 2 peeps on FB Live Audio #speculation
- What went down in 2006 for the ladies, random remembrance
The Best of 2016
- Live one on one sessions with ShePs. That was awesome!
- We re-branded this year. Pretty
- We shifted to using Trello (streak with gmail)
- The Group is HUGE! Best thing ever
- John and his commitment to the sound of our show – he’s invested in how we sound and taking us up show-wise
- Being featured on Entrepreneur and Forbes #goodtimes
- Being accepted to Werk It even though I couldn’t go 🙂 But Jess did!
- Celebrating our 100th episode!!! We had a super fantastic show takeover! Dave and John!!!!
- We got to record face to face!!!! That was awesome!!! (possibly my favorite episode we recorded)
- We created a total of 46 episodes this year
SHE PODCASTS EPISODE CONTENT + PODCASTING INDUSTRY
- Public Radio rants were a thing…. 83, 84, 85, 92, 93 (will discuss the NeimanLab article by Eric Nuzum)
- Branded Podcasts were totally a thing
- Sponsorship getting ‘mainstream discussion’ with tons of proper ‘data’ – IAB guidelines, a lot more focus from Edison on providing demographics and statistics
- Work/life balance, friendship, support, the constant conversation…80, 96, 102, 105
- Losing your job because of podcasting or being fired from your podcast (hardcore truths)
- My favorite episode this year was Goats and Death. I laughed SO VERY HARD 119
- New apps trying to solve the discovery problem
- Remember Snapchat? LOL. It was fun for like a minute…
- Pokemon Go was also part of my life for a second
- New house! With central AC and central heating! A couch
- The girls are independent
- Proper homeschooling support and schedule
- Bullet Journaling
- Clones…..Orphan Black obsession
- Still….no wifi
- The shmoo in school
- Emily away – but sober
- Scott was sick then got better then got sick again
- New business!
- New clients, new agency!
- Everything else took a backseat.
- Asked to partner with networks!
- Asked to speak at BlogHer!
- Asked to speak at SMMW!
- 8–10 speaking gigs this year!
- Asked to do Podfest!
- Asked to do other events in NY!
- Having agency helpers
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Podfest Chronicles
- Introducing Live Audio
- Facebook for podcasting? Live audio comes to social network
- Streak for Gmail
- Internet nightmare: AT&T sells DSL to your neighbors, but not to you
- Funniest recording of She Podcasts in front of each other Ep 103
- Rocket Stove
- Podcasting Stratifies into hard layers
- Ep 86 or The Feed: When Radio Guys Don’t Get Podcasting and Imminent Stratification
- Goats and Death
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
- Rebecca Council from CLR Virtual Connections
- Darlene from DarleneVictoria.com
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com