Wanna Sponsor the show? Check out our Media Kit!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 070 Quick-Guide
- OMGosh! We are Blabbing for the first time!!!
- Elsie continues with her Downton Abbey obsession and workflow
- Up Yours! Downstairs. The podcast Elsie chose and why she loves it
- Should there be a statute of limitations on talking about spoilers?
- A bit of a conversation about Breaking Bad and the color schemes. Who knew?
- Bandwidth caps stops mountain people from binge watching
- The power of evergreen pop-culture content
- What do you do when you are covering a TV Show and it goes on haitus?
- Oh, the darkness of social media
- There’s curation of the external and the internal
- How public should we be via social media?
- Does everyone need to know how hot you look in your grannie panties?
- Social Media has become the new neighborhood
- Be more deliberate about YOUR choices, not what somebody else is doing
- The Elso-meter is created by Jess
- Elsie prediction: there is going to be a more movement toward privacy and not being connected
- Jess treats her phone like a bad dog
- Social Media accentuates both our gifts and our faults
- Elsie says ‘grow up,’ Jess says ‘relax’
- Jessica nails how best to request support, and it involves chocolate
Are any of you Up Yours! Downstairs listeners?
What do you guys think? Is there a movement toward privacy an disconnection from social media?
Links mentioned by Jess!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- The AWESOME Sponsorship Webinar that Jessica taught!
- Up Yours, Downstairs!
- Our Double Lives, Dark Realities Behind Perfect Online Profiles
Shop for your podcasting education!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org