It’s time to cultivate some love for the podcasting community, past, present and future!
We want to start 2016 all nice and cozy, together, supporting each other to keep podcasting, as well as providing upcoming podcasters with key insight to get launched!
How do we do this?
Podcaster Community Voices Coming Together
A collaborative podcast episode!
Last year, the final 2014 episode of She Podcasts featured audio bits from 31 women podcasters, sharing some incredible insights about podcasting and life, and it was SO GOOD!
And of course, we totally want to do it again!
In fact, we NEED to do it again – really – listening to the tapestry of voices, sharing your wisdom was SO helpful to so many and it has remained one of our most downloaded episodes.
This is a great way to get promote your podcast and help out your fellow podcasters 🙂
How to participate in the She Podcasts collective adventure
Here’s the scoop:
▸ Create a piece of audio feedback no longer than 7 minutes – tops. (bonus points for being as succinct as possible)
▸ Begin your recording with – < Greeting > this is < your name > from < your podcast > which you can find at < your website >.
▸ Answer these questions in the recording!
- What microphone do you use?
- What’s the BIGGEST podcasting production tip that you adore? (hardware, software, workflow, service, resource, etc.)
- What was your greatest podcasting challenge this year? And did you overcome it?
- What do you wish someone would have told you about podcasting before you hit GO?
▸ Send your audio feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 23, 2015!
Jessica and I would love to feature you on She Podcasts!
Oh, and if you wanna hear last year’s awesome episode, here it is!
God willing (meaning all of our families are cool and we have no weird crazy holidays stuff going on) this episode will go live December 28, 2015! Yeay for us!
- Does the audio need to be an MP3? No it does not. If you want to send me an AIFF or WAV file, it would be amazing.. The better quality you can send the better. It will be re-encoded into MP3 eventually. But don’t sweat it, just send it in!
- I can’t keep my audio to less than 7 minutes! That’s a bummer! Sadly, I’m gonna have to chop it up if you send something that is too long. We gotta let everyone have time!
- My file is too big! I can’t attach it to email! What do I do? You can upload it to Dropbox, Google Drive and send the link OR you can use a service like WeTransfer – super easy!