Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 089 Super Quick Re-cap!
- What Elsie misses the most about teaching yoga
- Seasons change…and it’s time to figure out what you’re planting!
- Jess and the press release for National Women’s Month!
- Some more delicious talk about Natalie’s awesome mastermind
- Giving The Infinite Dial the She Podcasts business
- Why are there still less women listening to podcasts? Jess has a great answer
- Surprise data, Elsie’s podcast listening habits have changed a lot
- Goodness gracious! People are still listening to podcasts on their computer?
- Facebook is so powerful in social media
- But guess who beat Facebook in a very important demographic? Snapchat peeps!
- We dive deeper into trends about social media usage and why Elsie is so psyched about Snapchat
- Why Kim Kardashian is doing Snapchat WRONG
- Pay attention to your audience rather than making decisions based on suggestions
- Why Jessica spends on Spotify or Pandora and she’s confused
- Dave Jackson sent us some feedback!!!
- We start with the half-assery side of things and exactly what that means
- What does it really mean to be present
- And what makes a mindfulness practice break down
- The phone…needs to go
- Elsie is doing Cate’s Yogidetox!
- It’s time to break patterns and compulsions are you all in?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- Artfully Planting Seeds – How Is Your Soil Doing?
- You guys…sign up for Natalie’s Podcast Mastermind! Life changing
- The Infinite Dial 2016
- DJ Kahled on Snapchat
- Yogidetox with Cate Stillman affiliate link!
- Feed Eradicator
- Rebecca Council from CLR Virtual Connection
- Elsie on Snapchat
- Jess on Snapchat
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com