We love Mic Me for intros, outros and audio branding! Touch base with our awesome sponsor and get custom podcast intros, outros and editing from Micme.com. Get 10% off your first intro and outro with promo code SHEPODCASTS.
We did try to convince Jess not to get lash extensions because she’s going to Harvard, not sure it worked, which catapulted us into a conversation (once again) into getting kicked out of Apple Podcasts. Then, we break down misinformation and confusion about podcasting education and finally diving into the iHeartRadio Podcast Awards which feel like they are the Christopher Columbus of podcasting, coming into the scene, saying it’s ours now and we’re left dazed and confused.
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Super Quick Re-cap! Length:
- Jess is going to Sound Education at Harvard!
- And John and Elsie try to talk Jess out of getting eyelash extensions
- How do you dress at Harvard? YOU DRESS LIKE YOURSELF!
- 11:27 NEWS
- Daniel Lewis from The Audacity To Podcast’s podcast was taken down! On purpose!
- And YET AGAIN we discuss Apple Podcasts and podcast being taken down. When will it end.
- Has podcasting become a mess?
- Who’s to say what’s right or wrong in podcasting?
- You guys, podcasting is hard
- Is there an online business manager for podcasts? And cheap
- When you do have someone else doing all the things and all you do is record then you don’t establish the dialogue
- iHeartRadio has Podcast Awards. Yep. They totally do
- iHeart is like the Christopher Columbus of podcasting
- Elsie is on the board of directors for The Podcast Business Journal
- 43:37 TOOL TIPS
- Do you have a big podcast blunder story? Send it to us! email@example.com
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Sound Education: A conference for educational audio producers and listeners
- DC Podfest
- iHeartradio Podcast Awards
- Move over, Oscar: Podcasts are getting their own awards show
- The Podcast Business Journal
- A search engine for radio and podcasts is already making waves
- Listen Notes
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting gear!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org