From failed beach vacations to gross bugs to candy and of course podcasting: podcast producers, Elsie’s new hardware set-up, women’s networks, Dr. Death, Plan and Jess’s Twitter debacle.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Super Quick Re-cap! Length:
- Catching up with Jess on the vacation that was not really a vacation
- Bugs, ugh
- Candy, yum
- 8:16 NEWS
- All right folks, what is a podcast producer?
- Can a VA do what an audio editor does?
- Breaking down what an audio producer does
- John gives us a much needed tip on how to align audio tracks
- Elsie’s new set-up and why she’s using it
- 3 women are launching a new women’s network!
- What does it mean? Why does it matter? Bottom line, more women at the executive level
- 31:11 WEIRD AND WILD SHOW OF THE WEEK
- Dr. Death GAH!
- 36:19 TOOL TIPS
- And what is Jess doing in Instagram
- Jess’s complete Twitter catastrophe in real time
- John gives us the scoop on Twitter shadow banning, and Elsie didn’t know it was a thing
- The scoop on the She Podcasts Supersquad!
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- What is a Podcast Producer?
- Three women are launching a new podcast network
- Horrifying New Podcast ‘Dr. Death’ Tells the True Story of a Killer Surgeon
- Elsie’s scary book series she’s reading: the Archie Sheridan and Rachel Lowell series
- Jess in Instagram
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com