Get the Podcast Movement Virtual Ticket! Wow. Awesome! Some of the best sessions ever. #affiliate
What happened when Elsie went to Jess’s house? Was she judgy? What in the world did she think about all the things being so close she doesn’t have to take out her computer to work in the car? And Wegmans! OMG. We do end up talking about podcasting: advertising money, conservative nut-jobs being kicked out of places, microphone webinars, ATR–2100 tips and a bonus mini-conversation with Mark Asqwith about Poductivity!
Super Quick Re-cap! Length:
- A whispering intro and jack-hammers
- Elsie wants you to buy the Podcast Movement virtual ticket!
- The new Patreon stuff! Plus our new Patreons!
- The lo-down of Elsie at Jess’s house!
- Talking about coffee
- Jess wants to know how much Elsie judged all the things that she has in her house
- It really is about space and how we all have to manage the space we have and the stuff that we accumulate
- Funny Elsie story from Jess: she is ready to work while she takes a 5 minute trip
- The heavenly hilarious story all about Wegmans – Elsie didn’t even have to go to Whole Foods.
- Isaac! In the tent! With Elsie. So fun. So cute
- 31:10 NEWS
- Midroll/Scrips shares some pretty substantial gains in revenue from advertising – woah
- 34:00 Interview/conversation with the mysterious Mark Asquith
- Elsie shares her thoughts about Mark’s strategy and how listening to him share about why he did what he did changed her mind
- Our reputations are always going to be on the line when we collaborate and partnerships
- A mention of what’s going down with the conservative nut-job being kicked out of all the places
- 57:37 TOOL TIPS
- Shure is having a microphone webinar! Good for your Shure!
- John shares some interesting insight into the ATR–2100 as a handheld mic
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Podcast Movement Virtual Ticket Link!
- This is what Elsie uses to make coffee: Hario V60 Glass Coffee Dripper
- Podcast Success Academy
- Midroll Media: $10-million operating revenue in Q2; comments from earnings call
- Alex Jones and Infowars Content Is Removed From Apple, Facebook and YouTube
- Microphone Selection and Placement: Podcasting and Mobile Recording – A Webinar
- Linda P Jones
- Lisa Orkin and her new show Project Woo Woo
- This is not what I ordered, Lauren Selfridge
- Lynette Young
- Brava Women
- Elsie virtually attending the San Francisco Podcasting meet-up. Come!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com