WORK WITH US LIVE IN PHILADELPHIA! Sign up TODAY, time is ticking!!
Danny Ozment’s awesome Emerald City Productions! Check out Danny’s service, go to EmeraldCityPro.com/checklist for a free sound assessment!
Come hang with us at Podcast Movement! Sign up with the code shep. We cannot wait to see you there!
Speakpipe message! Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you
Elsie’s back! So we get caught up on all things traveling cross country, The Podcast Awards, and our main discussion is all about all the feedback that we got about charging for a Facebook Group. As a bonus, super awesome tool tips, both analog and digital!
Super Quick Re-cap! Length:
- Catch up time!
- Elsie’s feed is all Whole Foods on IG…at least according to Jess
- COFFEEEEEEE has been keeping Elsie going
- OMGosh there is no Academy of Podcasting Awards! Who knew?
- The Podcast Awards! A bit of history and the lo-down
- Why Elsie doesn’t want to do any kind of award ceremony
- If you want to market your Podcast Movement session, send us some feedback!
- 20:58 AUDIO FEEDBACK from Andrea Klunder! Y’all need to attend her session!
- We share about our sessions for Podcast Movement because we’ve never shared with you guys!
- 31:19 AUDIO FEEDBACK from Carrie all about paying for Facebook Groups
- And we share a variety of perspectives about premium content, paid for groups and more
- Diverse POVs about our Windbag Wednesday thread
- Wow our Friendiversary and the funniest scream from Jess
- 58:40 Danny shares some great tips about doing interviews! #sponsor
- 1:00:40 TOOL TIPS!
- Descript, the editing tool that Jess loves!
- Hobonichi! Elsie loves her new planner so much!
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- The Allied Media Conference
- The Podcast Awards
- Andrea Klunder from The Creative Impostor
- Power Your Story
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com