WORK WITH US LIVE IN PHILADELPHIA! Sign up TODAY, time is ticking!!
Danny Ozment’s awesome Emerald City Productions! Check out Danny’s service, go to EmeraldCityPro.com/checklist for a free sound assessment!
Come hang with us at Podcast Movement! Sign up with the code shep. We cannot wait to see you there!
We’ve got Mark Asquith as our co-host this week! Listen up to see how he gets free stuff 🙂 Also…BDE energy, RadioPublic, IGTV and the new IG chat feature, and an awesome voice feedback for our Weird and Wild show of the week!
Speakpipe message! Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap! Length:
- A music issue…getting in the mood…and Jess hates the music!
- Mark says ‘the futbol’ ⚽
- 7:00 come to Podcast Movement!
- You guys, need to sign up for REVITALIZE!
- What Mark does for podcasting – Podcast Websites people! He tells us about some cool things happening!
- The meeting of Mark and Jess and The Bolt Bus
- Elsie texts in the middle of the show and asks a question: optimizing conference relationships
- And of course we go straight into the BDE energy: relaxed, positive, enthusiastic
- You can’t really muss it up at a podcasting conference, you just have to know your people
- And Jess discourages people on what to do after someone has just finished doing a presentation
- How does an introvert make the most out attending a conference
- The pretty people get the free stuff, that’s it
- 43:40 NEWS
- 43:50 Danny from Emerald City Productions
- Billboard charts and streaming news and info
- We no longer have only ONE measurement point – time and attention are also a massive measurement point (that you cannot truly ’measure)
- Thoughts on RadioPublic from John: you get one shot to make an impression
- Instagram is launching Instagram direct (no more anything else people!)
- The co-host disagree on what’s happening to IGTV and to Instagram #BigThoughts
- “The Instagram feed is like crack” – who said that? And this person keeps dropping some serious wisdom. Take notes
- What? American Idol for video? And Audible is accepting pitches for original content!
- You cannot equate a podcaster and other struggling authors/artists are doing
- RadioPublic is raising money! They’ve raised, like, a lot
- WE HAVE ANOTHER 5 YEARS OF PODCASTING EDUCATION PEOPLE!
- Jess weighs in on Rosanne on the Rabbi Shmuley podcast
- 1:16:51 WEIRD AND WILD SHOW OF THE WEEK
- Graying Rainbows and audio feedback from Dr. Ginger Campbell
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Podcast Websites
- The Bolt Bus
- Billboard to add Pandora, iHeartRadio subscriptions to chart calculations
- Instagram now lets you 4-way group video chat as you browse
- VidCon Will Distribute $2,000 Grants To Emerging Creators Every Week For The Next Year
- You can invest into RadioPublic here
- Rosanne on Rabbi Shmuley
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com