WORK WITH US LIVE IN PHILADELPHIA! Sign up before the early bird pricing disappears!
Get 20% off your first year with TextExpander! Go to TextExpander.com/podcast and let them know She Podcasts sent you!!
Danny Ozment’s awesome Emerald City Productions! Check out Danny’s service, go to EmeraldCityPro.com/checklist for a free sound assessment!
Come hang with us at Podcast Movement! Sign up with the code shep. We cannot wait to see you there!
What happens when melted butter seeps into your MacBook’s keyboard? In this episode, we find out! As well as GDPR, Amy Schumer making the big bucks in podcasting, love love love for all the new Academy of Podcaster Hall of Fame inductees, an in-depth discussion of how awesome Castro 3 is, and the TV Show that Elsie and Jess considered doing a podcast about!
Speakpipe message! Or you can email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Jess got butter on her keyboard and she’s in the ‘dragon’s lair’ the ‘podcast dungeon’ #goodtimes
- John needs to spruce up the recording studio, She Podcasts style
- Elsie is going through even worst connectivity because of massive rains in North Carolina and the insane amount of people that go to NC for the summer
- And no she doesn’t have goats in the kitchen
- 9:28 Danny tells us what podcasting in the box is!
- 12:54 NEWS
- A quick touching base on the whole GDPR information from Libsyn, so you can reference!
- You guys! Amy Schumer got a MILLION DOLLARS from Spotify, to podcast!
- You guys, you can advertise on Spotify! How about that?
- The new Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame class for 2018 was announced!
- Elsie loving on Chemda from Keith and The Girl! She’s the queen of podcasting
- Dave Jackson love
- Elsie’s favorite Hall of Fame inductee is Fr. Roderick! She loves him so much!!!!! And why
- More gushing, this time for Grant Baccioco! Yes! The Radio Adventures of Dr. Floyd!
- Jess doesn’t have a way to play a CD in her house!
- How old does your kid need to be in order for them to sit and listen to a podcast?
- And wrapping up the HOF inductees
- The Academy Hall of Fame Inductee ceremony is going to be like the Golden Globes! Go to Podcast Movement and use code shep!!!!!
- YOU GUYS YOU CAN WORK WITH US LIVE! REVITALIZE!
- Elsie had a rant but now she doesn’t want to rant
- 40:57 Tool Tips: brought to you by Text Expander!
- Elsie has new happiness! Castro 3. She LOVES it. (Castro is for listening to podcasts!)
- She goes off for a long time talking about this app
- 54:16 Weird and Wild Show of The Week
- Jess shares how Elsie has been reading the Game of Thrones books
- And Game of Microphones imploded. Yikes
- The ladies consider doing another podcast! This time about a TV show! Requiem. That’s our weird and wild show of the week this time
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Libsyn and GDPR
- Amy Schumer Takes Her Raunchy Humor to Spotify in Podcast Deal
- Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame inductees for 2018
- Keith and The Girl
- The Radio Adventures of Dr. Floyd
- Saturday Morning Media
- Name and Organize Your Files with TextExpander
- Castro Elsie’s favorite podcast listening app
- Castro 3 Review: The Castro You’ve Always Wanted
- Netflix’s Requiem Is Your Next Thrilling Binge Watch
- Hot Fuzz
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org