The E-League Spring Session is OPEN! What is it? It’s Elsie’s mentorship experience. Click here, don’t delay! Applications close April 20
Danny Ozment’s awesome Emerald City Productions! Check out Danny’s service, go to EmeraldCityPro.com/checklist for a free sound assessment!
Come hang with us at Podcast Movement! Sign up with the code shep. We cannot wait to see you there!
Support our Patreon page!
Sigh. Elsie is sorry, so sorry 😢 We begin right off the bat with some in depth audio quality, double ender and troubleshooting podcasting talk. Jess, John and Elsie discuss the first two episodes of Alex, Inc which leads to a heated discussion about the radio industry. Finally, you’ll get some killer insight about using two cool apps to promote yourself and your community using video!
Speakpipe message! Or you can email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Diving straight into podcasting editing talk
- Why we are so sad to be recording TWICE
- Double ender straight talk and you need to take your audio seriously
- 11:27 Emerald City Productions Sponsor! KILLER tip, especially for this episode 😓
- Elsie’s microphone story at Guitar Center
- Alex, Inc! Discussion!
- “What Mommy does is real! It’s on a show now!” 😅
- Elsie’s stories from back in the day at the Portable Media Expo
- Squarespace paid for that!!!
- As podcasters we have now joined procedurals on T.V.
- FEEDBACK during the show! And Carrie agrees with John ❤
- People, we have an epic rant from John all about downloads and shiz
- According to John, it will all be fixed if the podcast companies would release your downloads to anyone that asks
- Shall we do more arguing about advertising and downloads?
- 55:47 You guys! Podcast Movement time! Wanna meet the Futurists?*
- 59:14 TOOL TIPS!
- Elsie found a super cool tool called Clipisodes and how she used it to answer questions about The E-League
- How can we use this tool and why podcasters talk so darn much!
- Making your videos longer than one minute and posting them to your Instagram feed!
- APPLY FOR THE E-LEAGUE!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- If you’re interested in Elsie’s The E-League, here’s the info!
- FBI Retired Case File Review with Jerri Williams
- 76% of UK listeners have acted on a podcast ad according to Acast
- Clipisode launches a ‘talk show in a box’
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org