Guess where Jess and Elsie are going? Florida in February! Meet us at Podfest! Use code SHEPODCASTS 😍
Attend How To Market Like a Boss Lady with Jess and Katie Krimitsos from Biz Women Rock!
Support our Patreon page!
Jess paints a hilarious story of Elsie and the rest of the family headed into Asheville with the baby goats in a big bucket. And no, it’s NOT made up 😳 As well as covering the possible impact of HomePod on podcasting, who it will work for and who it won’t, plus, what you can expect to get from a podcast editor (and what they CANNOT do!)
Speakpipe message! Or you can email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Someone gave Elsie a new intro for her other podcast The Feed
- We are getting closer to go to Podfest! You have 2 weeks peeps!
- “I am to lazy river as flies are to shite” 😳 Who said that? 😂
- You guys, Jess will be roasting Dave Jackson!
- Who can guess why Elsie is soooooo excited to be going to Podfest?
- The story of what’s in Elsie’s fridge at a conference
- 12:33 NEWS
- Jess breaks down the story of the Escobar/Miyan family taking the goats into Asheville
- You can see the baby goats jumping around the feed store on the She Podcasts FB Page
- Kids podcasting is booming!
- What do we think about the new Apple HomePod?
- And on and on about smart speakers
- Talking to smart speakers may not be for everyone because people process language differently
- Elsie thinks in “college essay” 😝
- 31:57 (PM ad) Podcast Movement and the wonderful Philly food!
- Y’all, get ready, the Infinite Dial is coming!
- 39:06 TOOL TIPS
* Elsie thanking Jim Harold from the Paranormal Podcast because of her ‘Just a Podcaster’ t-shirt
* Something for Android users! Parrot Voice!
- 44:04 JESSICA’S PET PEEVES
- John shares some imperative information for you to know about what editors can and cannot do 🙄
- Jess weighs in about the best ways to communicate with your editor
- Elsie brings in some percentages about IT’S NOT ABOUT YOUR MICROPHONE!
- 52:38 WEIRD AND WILD SHOW OF THE WEEK
- The Winter Olympics has a podcast!
- Elsie shares the podcasts that she’s been on and she got a present!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- The 15 Best Podcasts For Kids That Adults Will Like Too
- Apple launches HomePod voice speaker, takes on Google, Amazon
- 5 ways HomePod will beat Amazon Echo and Google Home (and 5 ways it won’t)
- Edison Research and Triton Digital Announce Release Date for the 2018 U.S. Infinite Dial Survey
- Get your Just a Podcaster T-shirt!
- Parrot Voice
- I’m Jazzed About This New Winter Olympics Podcast
- The Podium
- Elsie on The Dirt In Your Skirt Podcast
- Elsie on The Mark Struczewski Podcast
We had no links to mention!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org