Guess where Jess and Elsie are going? Florida in February! Meet us at Podfest! Use code SHEPODCASTS 😍 How to market like a Boss Lady with Jess and Katie Krimitsos from Biz Women Rock!
Support our Patreon page!
This is a therapy episode, might as well let you know ahead of time. It’s all personal for at least half the time. We’re lucky we get to talk podcasting AT ALL, but we do! Elsie shares how happy she is over the amazing addition of a new Society, Culture and Advocacy track at Podcast Movement, as well as some words about Pandora stepping into podcasting looking to solve podcasting problems.
Speakpipe message! Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Yeay! Happy Birthday, Jess!
- Is it time to start being vague about our age?
- Do YOU feel your age? Really people, we want to know
- Jess, Elsie and John discuss that ONE birthday that hits you the hardest
- The massive shift in Elsie’s life when she decided to do something about it
- Jess’s story of when she was done in her first marriage
- Will this year be Jess’s best year ever?
- Having the best year that you can given your circumstances at any give moment
- How do we take care of ourselves and stay enthusiastic about our life?
- Elsie shares about Katie and Enthusiasm Enthusiast and the amazing series with Dr. Sherry from She-ology
- Podcast Movement is our sponsor! Use coupon code shep
- 29:46 NEWS
- There’s a new track at Podcast Movement! Society, Culture and Advocacy!!!
- Some examples of amazing ways in which podcasters have been impacting the world, like Andrea Klunder from The Creative Impostor
- John has a really great idea about being able to create a session about the absolute minimum you need to podcast
- Elsie shares her idea of doing something like Operation Warmth for podcasters!
- Pandora says that they want to help podcasters monetize. Hmmmmmmmm.
- How Jess might have done the same thing as Pandora, she gets it
- 51:38 WEIRD AND WILD SHOW OF THE WEEK
- Yacht Rock Radio!
- I Shake My Head
- John shares how social media and word of mouth can grow your audience!
- You guys!!!! We’re gonna be at Podfest in Orlando!!!!!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- The Enthusiasm Enthusiast with Dr. Sherry Ross!
- Submit to speak at Podcast Movement!
- The new track announcement! Society, Culture and Advocacy!
- Pandora CEO Roger Lynch Wants to Create the Podcast Genome Project
- Spotify Will Turn Up The Volume On Programmatic And Podcasting In 2018
- I Shake My Head
We had no links to mention!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com