Guess where Jess and Elsie are going? Florida in February! Meet us at Podfest! Use code SHEPODCASTS 😍 How to market like a Boss Lady with Jess and Katie Krimitsos from Biz Women Rock!
Support our Patreon page!
The behind the scenes of the baby goats’ birth and going through the drive-thru with a toddler. For the podcasting portion of the episode chatting about Gimlet Media, Apple new content but then we go off on the biggest issue with podcasters focusing ALL of their time on creating content. So much ranting. But good ranting. For the good of ALL podcasters 🙄
Speakpipe message! Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Goat lady, Elsie!
- Elsie shares the goats’ birth story 😍 Bucky and Pine!
- Jess hopes Elsie’s goats don’t turn out to be like toddler Isaac “keep going, Mom!”
- The UPS man came to the house and guess what Elsie’s goats did??? Dude
- 17:00 NEWS brought to you by Podcast Movement, Philadelphia: use coupon code shep!!!
- Apple’s new show is based on a podcast, how cool is that?
- Moving on to Gimlet making big moves hiring a CMO!
- WHY HASN’T ELSIE WATCHED SCRUBS??? Jess tries to convince her to do so
- Libsyn acquired a web host
- Going into why preloading media players on websites are simply just evil and totally skewing your stats
- It’s on the compounded exposure to a product of service within podcasts that makes podcast advertising work – not for one offs
- Why podcasters fail by focusing in on their content and not on anything related to growth
- 55:00 JESSICA’S PET PEEVE
- You need have an easy way to have someone contact you: from iTunes/Apple Podcasts or from your website. People, please
- Elsie clarifies WHERE to update this information
- Some insight as to where to search for key words and subject matter in podcasts
- 1:07:28 TOOL TIPS
- Emoji’s are built into the Mac! Control + Cmd + Spacebar!
- Ya’ll! PODFEST! Come and hang out!!!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Apple nabs murder mystery series starring Octavia Spencer
- Gimlet Media Taps Hulu Veteran Jenny Wall as CMO
- ‘Alex, Inc.’ Trailer Reveals Zach Braff’s Return to TV in New ABC Comedy Series
- Is iHeartMedia really the leader in ‘snackable’ podcasts?
- Listen Notes
We had no links to mention!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com