Support our Patreon page!
Starting the year off right! Catching up on all things personal, Christmas, holiday mayhem, possible baby goats, the story of Emily’s ashes, New Year bullies and what to do about not having any Christmas traditions.
Jess and Elsie discuss their big achievements of 2017, dreams of 2018 and John comes in with the challenge of creating a She Podcasts Conference! 😳
Speakpipe message! Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- 2018 Hello!!! And it’s a cold day!
- You know Jess needs to avoid Elsie because if not we have no content, just like Regis
- Crowns and things, losing weight and staying in bed
- Catching up with Elsie and fam for Christmas, holidays and other personal things
- “We have a pregnant goat”
- Catching up with Jess and fam about Emily’s ashes, celebrating Christmas when it’s never been a thing
- The Latino people way of celebrating: it’s all about Christmas Eve
- Did you know that there are New Year’s bullies?
- Elsie’s greatest accomplishments in 2017
- Jess’s greatest accomplishments 2017
- It’s like being a fly on a wall listening to Elsie and Jess dissect what happened in 2017 😳 It’s all very personal people!
- Dreams for She Podcasts in 2018…and we need your help
- John comes in to tell us what a travesty it is that we don’t have a She Podcasts Conference
- Why Elsie is so resistant to a conference? Introversion, location, inclusivity
- OMGOSH! What do you all think??? Do you want a She Podcasts Event???
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
We had no links to mention!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com