Support our Patreon page!
Speakpipe message! Or you can email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- There is a difference between the super listeners and the fast listeners – right? A + B = F
- A riveting conversation about weather and warm clothes 😂😂🙄
- Get ready for to cry when you hear Elsie’s Mom love on Jessica 😭😭😭
- And then a conversation on the psychology of Elsie, her family and Jess
- Omgosh, the toughness of not being all judgy with your daughter
- Stories of daughters and mothers
- Elsie breaks down Hot Pod and Nick Quah for those that might not know about it
- The discussion of Hot Pod and the whole Hockenberry thing
- And the ladies weigh in on the responsibility of the higher ups to be aware of the behavior of the talent
- Elsie and Jess get into it, again, about the conversation of PRO-casters vs podcasters
- Podcasting is a lot more than having a hit show and download numbers – podcasting can change culture – and public media does not reflect or recognize that
- Elsie gets on her soapbox about podcasting from the indie perspective
- Jess shares how we cannot keep talking to ‘ourselves’ anymore and it’s time to step out of being comfortable! #ACallToArms
- We’re gathering an army! Ya!!!
- A call for you guys to engage with us with your voices aka send us audio feedback
- How crappy are the current search results in the Apple Podcasts App? Which leads us to discuss the Apple acquisition of Audiosear.ch
- Elsie doesn’t quite have the optimism the industry has about Apple actually doing something with the Audiosear.ch acquisition
- Listen Notes, the podcast engine that actually works! And how Elsie suggests that you use it
- The new Reddit podcast! It’s kinda cool
- Superlisteners! And of course Jess and Elsie go back and forth with each other seeing it from the making money vs not making money perspective side of things
- Discussing some crazy stats about people taking action with your podcast!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Apple has acquired Pop Up Archive, an interesting startup that makes podcasts more searchable this is the newsletter that Elsie and Jess talk about on the show
- Public-Radio Icon John Hockenberry Accused of Harassing Female Colleagues
- Are Podcast ‘Super Listeners’ Audio Advertising’s Next Sweet Spot?
- Apple buys Pop Up Archive, a sign it’s getting serious about podcasting
- Podcast produced by WBUR, Reddit will highlight the site’s hidden stories
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org