Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Do you think that our children’s habits around media are ready for for a podcasting membership model? We dive into Pinna, the new offering for kids from Panoply. Alexa harasses us, live on the show 😁 And Elsie breaks down the new Apple Podcasts feed tags that are supported in iOS 11.
Speakpipe message! Or you can email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Chatting about the E-League! It’s coming up peeps 🙂
- 4:12 NEWS
- Call out for women that attended Werk It, send in your thoughts
- 5:11 public service announcement from Elsie, we had tons of audio #fail
- Panoply launches Pinna a subscription app/podcast network for kids!
- Elsie’s kids listen, when the children are trapped
- When are the kids ready to listen?
- Elsie’s shares some ideas for Panoply for setting up the habits for kids’ listening success
- Jess shares some smart speaker data
- “You don’t wanna anger the robots in your house” – Jess 😜
- Getting your podcast on Alexa?
- 23:22 TOOLS TIPS
- People! Elsie let’s it rip on the new Apple Podcasts feed tags
- Trailers, bonus, seasons – don’t abuse seasons
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Panoply Media launches Pinna, an audiobook and podcast subscription for children
- The Smart Audio Report
- Episode 38: Some Kind of Wonderful with Elsie Escobar
- The Seven Minute Mentor
- Elsie’s Vox – send her audio feedback!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org