New Sponsor! Sanebox! Sanebox.com/shep 😍 #JustDoIt
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
It is our very own Podcast Movement sum up, digest, inventory, with other stuff sprinkled in between. That means that we give you a play by play of our thoughts and feelings around being at a conference, networking, as well as what it takes to personally get ready and sustain an empowering experience. Did we do it? You decide!
Speakpipe message! Or you can email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Jess doesn’t want to go across the country for Podcast Movement, again
- Nagging Elsie about staying with Jess during PM18
- What Elsie can do when she gets to Philly and of course it includes food
- Whole Foods is an actual destination for Elsie’s fam – for real – no joke
- Jess needs to have Elsie over
- New sponsor Sanebox!
- This Podcast Movement was the best one ever!
- Discussing She Podcast swag
- Experiences of talking to people at PM17
- Because I’m a woman – experiences in business and networking
- What are the conversations that you wanna have?
- How to network the right way, a la Jessica
- What it really takes to be at a conference and do all the things
- When Elsie is done, Elsie is done
- And then we are totally done!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org