New Sponsor! Sanebox! Sanebox.com/shep 😍 #JustDoIt
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Elsie makes a very very controversial decision in not allowing a specific person into the She Podcasts group. We try to unpack why she did it, what triggered her and how we can learn from this. It gets very charged. And there’s some crying 😢 OMG…When do we stop giving people a pass?
Speakpipe message! Or you can email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Elsie is highly emotional and OMG she made a tumultuous decision
- When you are emotionally charged, don’t be a group moderator
- Should we judge people based on the groups that they belong to?
- The bottom line, why Elsie chose what she chose: she’s done giving people a pass
- When it’s the time to stop making excuses for people and their behavior?
- OMG, Elsie cries 😢
- John gets into the conversation
- When things haven’t been working, you change the conversation. May we try to change the conversation
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org