Support our Patreon page!
If you don’t laugh out loud in this episode, you are a zombie. The Elsie and Jess personalities shine and bring a delightful mix of insight, truth, introspection and of course a podcasting discussion like only they can bring. What’s the convo about? Patent trolls, ethics, Lightning McQueen, Mike Rowe, and Jess teaches Elsie all about See You Next Tuesday — but the highlight, Jessica’s Pet Peeve is Elsie 😳
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Speakpipe message! Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Jess shares the fanciness of her accomplishments of the IAB webinar bundle on advertising she’s been doing!
- Talking to yourself during webinars is hard – and not as fun
- Some advice on how to charge for outsourcing your expertise for a project
- Round up, roast and re-cap!!! You guys need to attend!
- 11:41 NEWS
- Catch up on all things Patent Troll and how he lost his whole desire to patent podcasting
- Ethics involving Lance Armstrong, the cycling industry, podcasting and sponsors
- “Lighting McQueen didn’t cheat” and more wisdom from animated features
- Disney will take their content away from Netflix! Why people, why?
- How does the Disney, mirror issues with podcasters?
- David Letterman is coming back…to Netflix!
- We discuss Mike Rowe and all the stuff he said about iTunes rankings and stuff and his voice – ooooh – so nice
- 49:16 WEIRD AND WILD SHOW OF THE WEEK
- We discuss Very Bad Words and the episode all around the C-word
- Jessica teaches Elsie about see you next Tuesday and it takes a really loooong time for Elsie to ‘get it’
- Discussion of the power of words and when they change from positive or neutral to negative
- Jess is a naming GENIUS
- 60:29 TOOL TIPS
- Some new updates to the app Anchor that could possibly help with your podcast marketing
- 65:33 PET PEEVES
- Jessica goes off! LIVE CALLING OUT OF ELSIE! Elsie gets pet-peeved
- “All of a sudden, it’s over!” #SelfInvolved
- OMG Elsie is Rob’s Jessica!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Court says patent troll didn’t invent podcasting
- Lance Armstrong dropped by Colorado Classic, but will still live stream race coverage through his “Stages” podcast
- Disney to pull content from Netflix
- Searching for Popularity Truth in Podcast Land
- A Podcast About Profanity Takes on “the C-Word”
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com