Support our Patreon page!
Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT via Podfest!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 109 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Balling through it all and why Elsie is so passionate about working with Women’s Voices
- What’s the balance between bottling things up and not bottling anything up at all
- Can the oppression make you depressed? #DeepThoughts
- Feeling like a guilty a-hole when you’re trying to have a day off
- When does one being nice to yourself turn to procrastination
- The pathology of rest
- I-dawg makes an entrance…and there’s an accident!
- Podfest people! You guys need to make your plans!!!! February 2017
- Orphan Black is AWESOME!
- Elsie’s latest binging obsession – Tatiana Is Everyone
- And then we dive into Orphan Black…just because
- Pouring one out for the cat
- Elsie’s Tool Tips!
- Text-Soap is the coolest app to clean up plain text OMG
- Jessica shares a killer tool! Charlie!!!!
- Your podcast BFF Christy Haussler and Team Podcast!
- News time!
- What is going on with Google Hangouts On Air?
- Jess’s daughter is stalking here (changing the subject now)
- Hillary Clinton has a podcast! Oh, yes she does
- Circumventing the news and creating your own
- What does Hillary Clinton wear to bed? C’mon everyone we need your thoughts!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Cate speaking with Dr. Claudia Welch about rest being a pathology, Elsie thinks, but is not sure! It’s still a great episode
- Tatiana is Everyone the Orphan Black podcast that Elsie’s been binging on
- Hillary Clinton’s podcast
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
- Rebecca Council from CLR Virtual Connections
- Darlene from DarleneVictoria.com
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org