Support our Patreon page!
Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT via Podfest!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 108 Super Quick Re-cap!
- The weekly catch-up and the desire to have a home
- Isaac travels
- Jess gives us the run-down of BlogHer!
- What’s your talent a la Kim Kardashian
- How we can take control of media now
- Is attending podcasting events the right use of Jess’s time?
- Bumping into Pat Flynn at the airport
- Elsie’s Tool Tips!
- Byword people keeps on surprising
- Podcaster announcing at the Olympics!
- Shout-out to Kim for featuring us on her blog
- Coming back to podcasting after a summer hiatus? Let Team Podcast help you!
- No, Elsie is not in The Messengers
- Asking for help on Facebook Groups…should you? Or should you not?
- We need to make sure we do our own research before we ask general questions
- What questions should you NOT ask in a Facebook Group
- And then there’s the I will pay for podcast growth ideas
- Send us your what not to post in Facebook Groups tips!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Kim Kardashian West to BlogHer: I’m not a feminist
- Love of wrestling leads Jason Bryant from Poquoson to public-address announcer at Rio Olympics
- Kim’s Favorite Podcasts 2016 Edition
- Be Smart About Facebook Advice
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
- Rebecca Council from CLR Virtual Connections
- Darlene from DarleneVictoria.com
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org