Get the One-Two Punch with Elsie and Jess! Sign up and get a kickstart on your podcast strategy, brand and income!
Support our Patreon page!
Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT via Podfest!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 106 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Catching up and following up
- Feedback from Heather Ordover and Jess’s persona
- And Golden Girls empowerment
- Schmooooooooo appears! “Hi!”
- Podfest podfest podfest, put it on the calendar!
- Tool tips: Modobag is in the hoooouse! Want one?
- The Omnicharge! Elsie’s answer to her power issues!
- Jess’s brain is not working properly…like for real
- The Messengers! Remember, we talked about it last episode
- News: Jess is going to the podcasting upfront!
- Podbean has this new marketplace for sponsors and podcasters
- Breaking down the awesomeness of Jess’s agency vs all the other stuff out there
- So Product Hunt for podcasters…anything new?
- She Podcasts has been featured on the front page of iTunes for a month!
- How did being featured for a month benefit the show?
- We have a guest come on the show to talk about a super cool tool we’ve been using
- Who would benefit from using Cast?
- John is the best editor ever and if you wanna have a chat with him reach out!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Heather Ordover from Craflit
- Fun Golden Girls version
- Erika Lyremark
- The Messenger’s IndieGoGo campaign!
- IAB Announces Podcast Upfront
- New! Podbean Podcast Advertising Marketplace
- Product Hunt’s New App Is A Podcast Player (And Much More)
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
- Rebecca Council from CLR Virtual Connections
- Darlene from DarleneVictoria.com
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org