Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 093 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Elsie is doing a yogi-detox
- Jess shares about her obsession with ice, and it’s a thing
- And then there’s a drawer full of candy
- And our event is in Chicago! It’s gonna be so so so so so fun!
- Who is up for taking the She Podcasts Community picture in Chicago?
- It seems that our male posse is prolific and of course you are invited to the She Podcasts Brunch Bash!
- Feedback about PRO-casters and podcasters again, and we break down why it might keep people from podcasting – or not?
- The absurdist theater story a la Elsie and what that means for indie podcasters
- All right people! What podcast inspired you to feel “hey, I can do this! I wanna do this”
- What Elsie uses to record her podcast Elsie’s Yoga Class
- Audio feedback from Eddie Berg all about our super awesome sponsor Natalie Eckdahl and her super stellar mastermind!
- We are so excited about Werk It! A Women’s Podcast Festival!
- And we go deep into a discussion around this women’s podcasting festival and whether or not there will actually be any indie podcasters there
- One of the most EPIC Jess rants EVER
- And it just keeps going. Jess is going to WIN Werk It
- Forbes is launching some killer podcasts aimed at women
- Team Podcast can totally take care of your podcasting business for you
- A convo inspired by Nick Quah around what exactly a podcast strategy IS
- You have got to be super clear about your endgame – and change your mind if you want – but start with clarity
- The roots of NPR and why their roots are not about podcasts or are they?
- Follow up on the whole podcasting and Audible thing – and we are confused
- And what hurt Jess’s feelings. Boo
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- Cate Stillman’s Yogidetox aff link
- The Brunch Bash in Chicago!
- Fat Father Chronicles
- Audio Technica ATR288W aff link
- Werk It: A Women’s Podcast Festival
- 2 Dope Queens
- Forbes Launches “Forbes Podcasts” Targeting Millennial Women Who Embrace Entrepreneurship
- Hot Pod
- Hot Pod: How big are Audible’s ambitions in changing short-form audio? Really, really big
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions
- Rebecca from CLR Virtual Connections
- Darlene from DarleneVictoria.com
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org