Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 092 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Jess and Elsie discuss introversion
- We will be ready to be social on our super awesome LIVE She Podcasts EVENT! Yas
- Yummy food, pretty colors, Carnivale: Brunch Bash
- Elsie’s Tool Tips: a new feed validator, and why you need to validate your feed
- How to sound smart when asking for help for your podcast to iTunes support
- Malcolm Gladwell is going to have a podcast!
- Elsie’s love for Outliers, and why you should read the book
- We are innovating in how we work with sponsors for the show!
- There is an amazing conversation happening around goal setting and planning for the BizChix Mastermind in the She Podcasts Facebook group
- Sponsored content, useful, educational and community building
- As a content producer we must test and iterate and assess, and start over again
- “What new stuff can we test this week?”
- Audible has some new stuff going on, including podcasts
- Update! The new 2016 Podcasting Hall of Fame inductees have been announced
- Elsie was featured in an article on Medium all about how much indie podcasters have to offer to public media
- Goodness gracious Team Podcast is on the She Podcasts sponsor team! And it’s the best thing ever
- Jess let’s us know about WhoHaHa and how it could impact funny female talents out there
- Really powerful examples of new ways to engage with advertisers as well as the power of social media to make connections
- LOVE to the women that support us and our She Podcasts community. Both Jess and Elsie are super grateful
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- Brunch Bash
- Barstool: Malcolm Gladwell’s rules for drinking
- Outliers aff link
- FB group link to goal setting
- Video: BuzzFeed CMO Frank Cooper On What Marketers Should Really Be Focused On
- How to listen to Audible Channels using your Audible app
- Academy of Podcasters: Hall of Fame
- A Boxing Lesson for Public Media Podcasting
- Ernesto Aguilar on Medium
- Girl-Powered: Elizabeth Banks’ Comedy Site Is Open for Business and Brands
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions
- Rebecca from CLR Virtual Connections
- Darlene from DarleneVictoria.com
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org