Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 088 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Quick catch-up with overwhelm and more
- Our Facebook Group hit 3000 people! Yahoo!
- Jess is punch drunk EXHAUSTED
- All the crap that we have to do – continues – it never ends
- Finalizing the event for Podcast Movement!!! We are excited
- The news! The Infinite Dial 2016, we discuss the data
- Diving into the latest Hot Pod!
- All of us are trying to compete for audience in iTunes – STOP IT!
- Breaking down how the algorithm works in iTunes
- Being high on the iTunes charts does NOT measure the value of your podcast
- The iTunes algorithm will not measure your podcast’s success
- There are courses that are all about getting you featured in New & Noteworthy. WHAT???
- We have a new sponsor! The coolest podcast mastermind EVER
- Audio feedback from Heather Ordover about what it feels like to have the professional radio folks coming into the podcasting scene
- How do we deal with the dismissal of our work or our relevance
- You cannot take over and not honor those that have been there before you
- What are the cons of PROcasters coming into the podcasting space and being so vocal?
- A public appeal to Nick Quah from Hot Pod #UnitedWePodcast
- The power of podcasting is beyond the download, where’s the recognition?
- LOVE from Elsie for Dave and Ray – Bossjock and Podcast Helper
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- The Infinite Dial 2016
- Hot Pod
- Heather’s response to Serial
- The History of Podcasting Wiki
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com