Sign up for The Podcast Your Pants Off Webinar! Seriously, sign up
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 083 Super Quick Re-cap!
- We’re giving it a go with Zencastr! (We used half of the recording…we’ll discuss next episode!)
- The mucus has possibly completely dissolved and thus we speak about tissue paper
- It was Elsie’s bday! And we don’t know what she did
- It’s time to stop the madness
- Coca cola could possibly be the medicine of all medicine’s
- Podcast Your Pants Off people!
- OMG the worst article about podcasting ever is discussed
- Do people REALLY quit listening 10 min in? Do people not know how ot listen to a podcast? Really, audio on demand?
- Would you quit if you found out that your listeners stopped listening after the first 5 min of your podcast?
- Liz Covart wrote an awesome article to counter-balance the prior one
- Trends in digital media discussed! aka why historians should give a crap
- And a discussion of networks develops
- Will there be other big players in podcasting beyond iTunes?
- Elsie likes password protected feeds
- The radio folks seem to look down their nose at the lot of us
- Jess and Elsie chat about how we can help radio OR not
- So, podcasting can be like YouTube….and no, it’s not what you think
- And then a rant
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- The Podcast Your Pants Off Webinar!
- New Mommy Media
- Quick and Dirty Tips
- Trends In Digital Communications by Liz Covart
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help us spread the word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com