Support our Patreon page!
Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT via Podfest!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Super Quick Re-cap!
- The southern girl is introduced!
- Dogs! So many!
- How Christy started podcasting, and The Brick and Mortar Reporter is born
- The birth of a business from not being able to get the service that you want
- The power of keeping local local and in the US. Yas
- Why do contractors vs employees
- Oh goodness, bureaucracy can really mess things up
- Christy didn't realize the reality of podcasting and that you need a path to get ‘there'
- We assume if people love what we do, they'll reach out to us…um, not
- Podcasting can become your most expensive hobby. Watch out!
- Not all podcasts or listeners are meant to be there forever
- Christy Hauler does dangerous work…by answering questions
- “From my experience this is what's worked for me” and how powerful that is when answering questions about podcasting
- What's Christy's worst experience in a Facebook Group
- How business comes in to Team Podcast
- What Team Podcasts does and OMG life saver!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- It's all about TEAM PODCAST in this episode! Isn't Christy amazing!!!!???
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
- Rebecca Council from CLR Virtual Connections
- Darlene from DarleneVictoria.com
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org
DROPBOX LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wbvmvb336ftg0mi/AADJrXMLqGL7leyeYqFUlTnAa?dl=0