We’ve been together with each other now for over 6 years and we are still here! WOW – 300 episodes!! Remembering the audio from our very first episode (horrific audio) Try your best not to cringe 😱 First time talking about what it really takes to have a long-running podcast + Rephonic and Apple Watch Fitness thoughts Connect 302–240–3425
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR SANEBOX!
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! my.community.com/shepodcasts
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 1:01:57
- 3:21 Audio from the very first episode – try not to cringe – and Elsie’s audio SUUUUCKS
- Elsie reveals the tech she was using six years ago
- 8:01 Jess pushing boundaries right away!
- And she explains why she was so inappropriate in episode one
- Elsie shares how she had to let go of perfectionism and gave herself permission to suck
- 12:00 Squealing babies in the back ground
- 14:18 The status of She Podcasts Live
- Spoiler: we are going to have She Podcasts Live, and it’s going to be great!
- We are leading with taking care of all the people with a robust hybrid version
- Those of you that have previously applied to speak you should have gotten an email!
- 19:06 How did we make it producing 300 episodes? Did we ever want to quit?
- Being with each other has been NUMBER 1
- We fail a lot, we forgive each other, we keep going
- 24:25 When Elsie wanted to quit podcasting — I mean, blasphemy, right?
- The magic of She Podcasts is all the little bits that we are, which includes our personalities
- 34:35 Jess takes over Elsie’s Tool Tips
- Rephonic is the most extensive podcast database with unique data and metrics – and this is where it might get frustrating for those of you that are listening
- This platform lets you discover and contact the right shows for your clients or brand – tailored for podcasting advertising
- 47:30 Weird & Wild Show of the Week: Apple Fitness+ (not technically a show, but you get the point)
- It’s not a podcast; it’s a ’ walking experience ’
- 49:10 Uh oh! Elsie brings up the “C” word (Clubhouse)
- Sadly, the pandemic isn’t let us move around in the world – we have literally zero mobility for our bodies
- Would you “Walk with Elsie”?
- 51:39 All of the reasons that Jess uses her Apple Watch
- Inertia SUCKS
- 54:53 Scott has lost eighty pounds since the pandemic started – it’s incredible
- Jess fell down! Eeeek!
- Episode 1 of She Podcasts DON’T LISTEN!!!! 😱
- Blue Microphone’s Nessie This was Elsie’s worst hardware choice ever
- Join The Super Squad
- Time to Walk: An inspiring audio walking experience comes to Apple Fitness+
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!