Elsie intros the special bonus Q&A with the Apple’s latest email to podcasters and her use of the app Forecast, then we get to Jess answering a bunch of questions about dynamic ad campaigns, when you’re ready for sponsorship, what if you hate selling your stuff, and search in Apple Podcasts!
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Episode Recap: length 45:01
- A taster of the She Podcast Super Squad, tee hee
- You need to sign up by December for the Super Squad at $5
- 2:21 The News! All about the Apple Podcasts email sent about holiday hours, hiding your podcasts and guest + host features
- 8:03 Tool Tips! All about Forecast and why Elsie has been using it to make it easier for all of you to easily consume what you want in each of our episodes
- 10:30 Jess’s Q&A!!!
- 11:19 A question about dynamic ad insertion from Amanda
- 15:20 Elsie comes in to answer a bit more about dynamic ad insertion
- 23:48 Question from Annie on how to start with advertising with her niche – all about France
- 36:20 Selling and comfort – what does it take to actually sell something so that you don’t feel weird and crappy?
- 39:24 Question, when a podcast isn’t showing up in search for Apple Podcasts
- 40:37 Elsie comes in to clarify more on search in Apple Podcasts when you launch
- 42:48 Jess gives you all kinds of fabulous insider info about her Podcast Money Makers course!
- From Apple – Manage Show Launches; Updates to Host and Guest Image Specs; Holiday Submission Schedule; Siri Commands
- Work with Jess via Podcast Money Makers
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !