IF YOU WANNA GET INTO THE SHE P VIP 10 WEEK LAUNCH YOUR PODCAST IMMERSION..DON’T DELAY AND CLICK…stop the insanity of doing it all alone 🙂
Show 042 Quick-Guide
- Thank you Jen Edds! She’s awesome 🙂
- We think we’re gonna talk
- Feedback! From Lisa Rowan from the killer Pop Fashion podcast.
- Jess’s turn to give advice of ways to market your podcast – for Pop Fashion – SO MANY TIPS!!!
- Elsie’s turn to give advice of ways to market your podcast – for Pop Fashion – SO MANY TIPS!!!
- Another question, this time from Suzie Parkus! How in the world do you promote your podcast???
- Jess’s killer advice on promotional tips for your podcast.
- Elsie’s fab advice on promoting your podcast.
- A discussion of why Copyblogger is choosing to bet SO big on podcasting – insight from Elsie.
- How the Copyblogger Media Network is different than other podcasting networks out there.
- Feral Audio the Podcast Collective, how cool is that???
- Elsie’s totally up for a Podcast Collective.
Are you interested in creating a podcast network?
What are your ideas for marketing your podcast?
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- The super stellar Pop Fashion podcast. iTunes link!
- Example of the Libsyn template for Elsie’s The Feed
- Edgar: Elsie’s choice of social media automation.
- Instagram She Percolates
- Why Copyblogger Media is Betting Big On Podcasting
- Feral Audio
Note: The “Explicit” jingle at the end of this episode is by the lovely and talented Jen Edds from Three One Seven Sound Design – in case you’re looking for someone to design your brand sound and other podcasting type stuff.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com