This time Jess lost her audio 🥺 Very fitting for our last episode of 2020! Prepare for massive overtalk 😉 We focus on all the good and positive things that this year brought us, from kindergarten to fiber internet, fancy pajamas to pupusas and everything in between. So long 2020. Thanks for all the unexpected blessings ❤️ connect text hello to 302–240–3425
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR SANEBOX!
Franciska Kosman is amazing, and if you want to get started with your podcast or streamline your existing workflow, head over to her!
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! my.community.com/shepodcasts
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 1:03:29
- 1:10 Text us: 302 240 3425
- A story of our lastest sponsor, it’s cool!
- 4:45 our sponsor Franciska Kosman
- 7:15 A shout out to our exquisite Community members! Shout out to Shauna
- The year in review begins!
- 8:30 Let’s start with Winter: terrible – Jess
- Podfest, lunch with our Super Squad!
- 12:50 Spring: changing gears was rough! Pivot time! The pandemic begins – Jess
- Teaching Isaac to read
- Medical marijuana
- 18:10 Elsie rediscovered online services for the girls and homeschooling
- 20:06 An actual set up to record and getting an external camera and lights!
- Being able to stay in one place to record was AMAZING
- Walking consistently
- 22:55 Summer: swimming every single day DEVELOPMENT TIME!
- Daycare! Which means we had loads of time to develop things – J
- Sunshine and being consistently outside – E
- 27:15 The most life changing thing for Elsie, fiber internet opened up all of the things!
- Remember the family of foxes that Jess had?
- Apple TV, Apple TV+, Hulu, Disney+
- 33:22 Another shout-out to our Community members! This time it’s Terri!
- 33:55 Fall: Workflows begin to actually happen!
- 34:54 We loooove Notion! And sorry this is all not particularly great for seeing stuff
- 48:50 We love Sanebox our sponsor, and it keeps Jess sane
- 50:03 Fancy pajamas, bread machine and kindergarten
- 51:53 Shout-out to Sarah, who is also part of our Community!
- 52:40 The magic of Elsie getting all the things that she wants: fiber internet, Starbucks and PUPUSAS!
- 56:04 Elsie’s heart-felt message about what a gift podcasting has been in this year
- 60:00 Drinking a lot more than normal and Elsie is always the buzzkill
- If you want to watch the recording of this episode, check it out here!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!