Audio quality is off because Elsie’s audio track was destroyed 🥺 Although we planned on doing a look back at 2020 we ended up talking all about why or why not join a network which boiled down to THE question – what’s your price? We then finish off by looking back at the 2020 reporting hype pitting Apple Podcasts vs Spotify connect 302–240–3425
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR SANEBOX!
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! my.community.com/shepodcasts
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 42:43
- 2:45 FEEDBACK: Why join a network vs. why not?
- It seems that most podcasters would hold on to creative control and not get the paycheck
- Elsie says that it’s possibly because most podcasters are completely disconnected from actually getting paid so it doesn’t feel real
- Why would you join a podcast network
- As a podcaster what exactly would you be willing to give up?
- 16:50 What’s your price? Know it!
- You need to know what you are getting into when you create a partnership with folks
- 25:06 An ad for Sanebox! Via Jessica
- 27:13 Super cool new project coming out from Georgetown!
- And Elsie makes a prediction about multi-lingual podcasts
- 30:10 Elsie’s Look-back 2020
- 31:41 Oh the hype of Spotify being bigger or beating up Apple Podcasts
- The truth, Spotify is for sure growing and they have an amazing marketing team, the end
- 35:08 The Spotify Wrapped 2020 is genius
- How amazing would it be if Apple did that for us?
- Georgetown Releases Multilingual Podcast on Women’s Fight for Justice & Peace – GIWPS
- Seeking Peace
- Spotify Wrapped 2020: How to find your top songs, artists, albums, and more
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!