The chaos of online education with the loudest child in the world, a quick catch up on what went down for Thanksgiving and turkey, why asking which podcast host I should host with is like choosing a hairdresser or a mechanic and OMG it’s an arranged marriage! Elsie’s first takes on the Shure MV7 and the RODECaster Pro vs Podtrak P4. REMEMBER connect 302–240–3425
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! my.community.com/shepodcasts
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 48:06
- Virtual learning is a lot and turkey stories!
- 5:30 Why Elsie and Jess would KILL at charades
- 7:03 Elsie’s Mom is in the house!
- 8:25 NEWS: Libsyn is no longer the largest podcasting host in the world
- 11:55 The most embarrassing check that Elsie has received, 1 cent, 3 cents, 7 cents, 12 cents, etc.
- 13:55 Why podcast hosting accounts being opened or open does not reflect actual podcasts
- 17:12 Why choosing your podcast hosting platform is like choosing a hairdresser
- 18:21 Choosing a podcast host is like choosing your mechanic
- 22:18 Don’t ask which podcast host is the best! For the most part they are all GREAT
- 23:20 It is such a hassle to switch hosting platforms
- 25:27 Podcast hosting is an arranged marriage!!!
- 28:24 Elsie’s new MV7 is soooo awesome!!!
- It doesn’t pick up a lot of noise; plus, it’s not picking up the light!
- It seems that the MV7 still needs the Cloudlifter
- 35:11 Sign up to get our text messages, 302–240–3425
- Elsie is really excited to build up our text message communication because it’s sooooo fun!!!
- 40:36 RODECaster Pro vs. Podtrak P4
- 46:49 The She Podcasts Shop broke but it’s fixed now! Such cute things!!!
- Join The Super Squad
- Produce Your Podcast
- The Listen Notes podcasting stats, periodically updated!
- Shure MV7
- Text Us: 302–240–3425
- Podtrak P4
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!