Audio feedback about our Quibi conversation! Build relationships with mentors who have the expertise – you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Also, She Podcasts in Audible! Adweek’s Podcasts of the Year for 2020; is it really a podcast if there are only ten episodes? Stay tuned as we dive into the annual growth of podcast listeners and how ad dollars are booming.
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 58:56
- 0:45 Elsie is without power and all the learning that came from that
- 8:19 Super Squad: Elsie will talk about how to optimize your podcasting equipment to be able to record and function whether or not you have power
- “I’m not bound to one way of doing things” – Elsie’s podcasting wisdom
- 10:48 Feedback on our Quibi conversation
- The most important thing is to start building relationships
- And it seems that emotions
- 20:28 We have more feedback about why there was a missing Amazon Music episode of She Podcasts
- 23:00 Tool Tips! The Libsyn 5 interface!
- 24:36 She Podcasts is in Audible
- SURGICAL READING! Wut?
- How Jess reads books and how Elsie reads books
- 31:50 Why having your show in Audible will matter to growing podcasting
- You have to search for Elsie or Jess on Audible; searching for She Podcasts is more challenging
- Tip: having a hard time finding your show on Audible? Search for your name!
- 34:03 Adweek releases Podcasts of the year
- It IS a podcast even if it has an end! Send us feedback email@example.com
- 43:44 Jess wonders why Elsie keeps saying her full name
- 45:02 Podcast engagement and host read ad data is doing just peachy
- Such amazing data on the amazingness of host read ads
- Elsie admits she knows she needs to not make the ads so long
- 54:00 Dynamic microphones, recieving feedback, why we did not talk about the election.
- Join The Super Squad
- She Podcasts on Amazon Music
- She Podcasts on Audible
- The New Libsyn 5 – Podcast Movement Video
- Audible Adds 100,000 Podcast Shows to Stream for Free – Variety
- These Are Adweek’s Podcasts of the Year for 2020
- Host-Read Podcast Ads Pack a Brand Recall Punch – Nielsen
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!