Get the scoop on our new She Podcasts Store! Plus all the fun we have planned for the Super Squad, we are super excited! We then dive right into Apple’s podcast and Apple Podcasts news, The Google Podcast Creator Program and Spotify’s Sound Up UK edition, and a passionate discussion on what Leo Laporte’s concern for the podcasting industry, some podcast revenue news and finally, Mrs. Obama has a podcast! (Or a Spocast?)
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 53:28
- Recap of the past week, how we’re surviving and it’s hot
- 8:45 Jess has been working on an amazing She Pocasts Shop!
- 16:21 Some amazing things are going to be happening over in the new Super Squad, make sure you’re on our wait list to get all the good stuff
- 19:44 NEWS
- Elsie reports back on her Latinos in Podcasting webinar – you can still sign up if you didn’t attend
- 22:20 Apple is launching it’s own daily show!
- 26:33 New team member over at Apple Podcasts
- 27:58 Spotify’s Sound Up is back in the UK
- 29:04 The Google Podcasts Creator program
- 31:31 Skye had an article from Leo Laporte in her newsletter and boy do we have things to say about that!
- You know, the Latino Podcast Listener Report almost had zero True Crime podcasts, so there’s that
- Future audiences will be listening in more places, outside of the current tried and true places to listen
- 46:23 Podcast revenue up in 2020?
- 49:21 Weird and wild show of the week!
- Elsie starts annoying Jess about spocasts. Jess is not having it.
- The She Podcasts Shop!
- Super Squad Waitlist
- Who are the Latinos in Podcasting? Elsie’s webinar!
- Apple is launching its own daily news podcast to compete with The Daily and others
- N’Jeri Eaton has joined the Apple Podcasts Team!
- Apply to the Google Podcasts creator program
- Spotify’s Sound Up diversity in podcasts is back and focused on Black women and non-binary people
- Leo Laporte on Inside Podcasting
- Expect Podcast Ad Revenue To Be Up In 2020: Study
- Michelle Obama is launching her own podcast
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !