We are almost to three-hundred episodes, unbelievable! We follow-up with everyone on The Podcast Academy – there is a new sign-up process, which does not include recommendations! We dive deep into what went down with Mueller, She Wrote. Plus, we talk about corporations pulling their ads from Facebook, new stuff from Streamyard and an Elsie email hack via Spark.
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 58:17
- We are almost at 275 episodes
- 3:00 The more grown-up we get, the more we have to collaborate
- And why Monday.com is hard to understand, at least for Elsie
- And John doesn’t have one client who uses the same tools
- 10:30 NEWS: follow ups! And Jess scooped Elsie!
- Updates on The Podcast Academy – there are no more letters of recommendations
- Elsie and Jess are officially members
- There is a new sign-up process for The Podcast Academy
- Running admin on directories, goodness gracious!
- 18:30 Mueller, She Wrote’s host got in trouble for podcasting! Eek!
- Should you be fired for something you’re doing that has nothing to do with your job?
- “She feels it’s her American duty to do the podcast” – Jess
- 29:36 Podcasting is therapy for us, people. AG’s show is the way she copes with all the things
- 36:09 Jess geeks out about The Orville
- 41:30 Our sponsor Memberful is AWESOME!
- 43:04 Starbucks is withdrawing from advertising on Facebook, woah
- 48:44 Companies are stepping away from podcast marketing because they are trying to be mindful of budget and others because they have too much business
- 50:15 About the Google Podcasts Creator Program
- 52:04 TOOL TIPS
- StreamYard is being supported on iOS
- Spark to manage email
- No More Recommendation Letters For The Academy Twitter Post 1
- No More Recommendation Letters For The Academy Twitter Post 2
- How a veteran’s secret podcast put her in the Trump administration’s crosshairs
- Mueller, She Wrote
- Hatch Act Overview
- The Orville
- Starbucks Halting Digital Media – The Verge
- Google Podcasts Creator Program | PRX & Google | Funding, and Community For Podcasters
- StreamYard Updates
- Try Spark – The Mail App
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !