It feels like since our last show it has been YEARS. Opening with the #podcasterforjustice initiative and moving through what the She Podcasts Team has gone through, works towards and makes explicit choices about.
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Episode length 46:59
- 1:47 It’s She Podcasts the podcast
- Jess is helping her camp friend start a podcast
- 7:34 Why we didn’t have an episode last week
- 14:28 When racism is part of the game and you look at it in the face
- 17:50 When the system is racist and equility vs equality
- Looking at the She Podcasts group and the intentional choices we’re making
- 22:44 Why moderators are important
- 25:58 Being explicit and it’s not what you think
- 28:05 Making sure that you are diverse, but doing your own homework!
- 35:11 How do you explicitily change the system?
- 41:29 Our sponsor Memberful!
- 43:42 Elsie’s new tech
- #PodcastersForJustice: Take a Stand & Get Involved in the Podcasters For Justice Campaign
- George Floyd Memorial Fund
- Minnesota Freedom Fund
- Black Visions Collective
- Campaign Zero
- Black Lives Matter
- Color of Change
- Latinos Owe Black Americans Everything (OPINION)
- Show Up & Serve: a workshop for White coaches —- not only for ‘coaches’
- Podcasts In Color
- You may have heard this before: Venture capital investing is not very diverse
- Inkeltech Ring Light – 18 inch 2700K–5600K Dimmable Bi-Color Light Ring, 60W LED Ring Light with Stand aff
- Samson Go Mobile Mic aff
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !