Ya, not about anybody named Joe, but it is all about Call Her Daddy. We break it down for you! The story of the boyfriend breaking up 2 BFFs is alive, people, alive and well. And we drop some other nuggets about Groupon, generators and OnlyFans…omg.
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Episode length 52:68
- Nope, not about Joe Rogan and a feedback request from Elsie
- What is Call Her Daddy? The story unfolds
- 14:53 The compelling conversation for She Podcasts – when the boyfriend comes in to the mix. BAH
- 22:05 Could something like what’s happened with Call Her Daddy break up She Podcasts?
- Jess knows all the things about how to negotiate
- This is not the first time that this crazy drama thing has happened
- “If you choose to withhold the truth, that’s still a lie”
- 36:27 Memberful! #ad Because how amazing would it have been if the Call Her Daddy peeps would have created their own membership community of Daddy lovers?
- OMG, Only Fans. Wow.
- 44:20 The S-Town lawsuit was dismissed
- 45:20 Who knew that Groupon is doing interesting things now? Presents idea!
- Elsie just bought a generator for the household because, why not?
- How the ‘Call Her Daddy’ Feud Boiled Over – The New York Times
- ‘Call Her Daddy’ drama update: Alex Cooper to host podcast solo
- Call Her Daddy podcast hosts have ‘turned on each other,’ insider says
- Call Her Daddy: Daddy Speaks
- Call Her Daddy: Ep 79
- NOT mentioned on the show, this is the first episode with only Alex: The Funeral
- The Truth About Call Her Daddy – Alex’s YouTube video
- Lawsuit over popular ‘S-Town’ podcast dismissed – ABC News
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !