Every wonder what it’s like to have foxes living with you? You don’t have to wonder anymore. Covering more of the She P Team stay-at home every day survival guide check in. And then we cover the new Mrs. Bush podcast, Luminary woes, Podcast Addict issues, our new sponsor Memberful (sooooo excited) and then …. Elsie’s internet takes a dump and we have the quickest exit ever.
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Episode length 50:27
- Jess starts off with her amazing news of fox babies living beneath her deck
- She’s a Tik Tok super star because of the baby foxes! Of course
- Elsie’s Whole Food trip where she spent her entire paycheck
- Discussing diets and things – Jessica is not helpful
- Elsie shares why accountability matters in breaking out of bad habits/patterns
- Jess shares some things that she doesn’t want the rest of the family to know…and whispers
- Elsie shares how she was abandoned during Thanksgiving
- 21:01 NEWS: new podcast from Mrs. Bush!
- 24:34 Audacity is now compatible with Catalina! Yay! Well, almost
- 27:57 Oh goodness, Luminary is having some money issues
- John comes clean, he did buy a month of Luminary
- Venture capital wealth distribution to podcasters FTW
- 36:50 Podcast Addict kicked out of the Google Play Store! And we get into it – or John gets on his freedom high horse
- With more volume comes more responsibility
- 45: 25 We have a new sponsor! Memberful! Is. Awesome!
- 47:44 Tool Tips! Paul Colligan wrote a thing and it’s amazing
- Elsie drops away, oh no!
- Jess on Tik Tok
- Mrs. Bush’s Story Time
- Audacity 2.4.0 Release (withdrawn)
- Podcaster Luminary Seeks Fresh Cash to Buoy Struggling Business
- Video Podcasting In The Time Of COVID Without Looking Like You Are Video Podcasting In The Time Of COVID
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !