A quick Mother’s Day recap, where top sheets become a thing and a metaphor for so much. BTS of She Podcasts Live and how to create no-programs and creative ‘virtual’ swag bags and speaker applications are open! Finally covering Podthon, ZigZag, Anchor, PodcastOne, Parcast and another Cool Rider!
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Episode length 1:03:22
- Mother’s Day recap. It’s not quite what it often seems like it could be
- 2:38 Mae comes into the scene (although only those that watched live could see her sneaking in)
- And more of our children’s personality in our daily safe at home life
- And oh! The interesting insights that we arrive at while being in close quarters with our loved ones
- To top sheet, or not to top sheet?
- Random tangent on the latest book that series Elsie’s reading and how that pertains to cultural behaviors in the pandemic
- 14:00 No program! So how what to offer sponsors?
- How to solve the problem of finding out what the schedule is?
- “There are no germs on an iPad program” – Patrick Keller
- 17:35 What does a virtual swag bag entail?
- 22:25 We need your feedback about how to make it really awesome for our sponsors and fun for you
- 23:05 She Podcasts speaker applications are open!
- 23:43 Elsie created a Spotify playlist of podcasts and music as an experiment
- 26:10 Weird and Wild show of the week: Zig Zag
- What does it really take to do make it in podcasting?
- 30:24 NEWS
- Anchor is turning your Zoom calls into audio
- John stands up for audio quality
- Sometimes real life trumps audio quality, you gotta do what you gotta do to get the show out
- 36:47 Isaac and the poop story
- It’s in the doing that you get better with your audio
- 43:56 Podthon is requesting speakers for their July event
- 45:18 LiveXMedia acquired PodcastOne
- 57:52 Full time position at Parcast – if this is you apply!
- 59:33 Cool Rider! Lucia Arana Igarza recievs a grant for her show “Derecho y Animales, el Podcast de INTERcids”
- A Study in Scarlet Women
- Apply to speak at She Podcasts Live!
- A Mother’s Day Podcast and Music Playlist From A Podcast Lover
- End of a Partnership
- Spotify-owned Anchor can now turn your video chats into podcasts | TechCrunch
- Speaker Submissions for Podthon
- LiveXLive to Acquire ‘PodcastOne’ and to Enter the Rapidly Growing Podcast Market
- LiveXLive About
- LatAm Research and Production Assistant
- Congrats to Lucia Arana Igarza!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !