We now have a bald team member! And you will not believe our shower schedules 😱 (Note: Jess was not on mic) How businesses are being creative with new ways to serve. A community ask for our She Podcasts community, how can we serve you better now? A thought provoking article from Kerri Hoffman, and we finish off with a tools discussion on the awesomeness of Cloudlifter.
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Episode length 55:16
- John’s head is like a crystal ball! And Elsie looks like share
- Shower habits and all kind of other quarantine chit-chat
- 13:33 What we’ve seen from people making the best of the quarantine and their business
- Holiday celebrations with social distancing
- 23:30 Elsie shares a note that Mae Mae gave her during recording
- 24:23 What do want us to do for the She Podcasts community?
- 25:25 NEWS
- Update about shows being removed for pandemic-type titles
- No, there will not be a podcast uprising
- We use and listen to things based on the features that we want
- 36:55 Kerri Hoffman wrote the best article about how to deal with this whole craziness going on!
- 42:03 Tool Tips
- Super awesome article about storytelling and pingponging, so cool!
- 46:05 Elsie using the CloudLifter! She breaks it down for us
- Jess is a p popping fool!
- How do we deal with audio drop-outs?
- James Cridland on Facebok re: coronavirus take-down
- Public Radio Beyond the Pandemic – PRX Official – Medium
- Pro Storytelling Tip: The Plus/Minus System
- The Cloudlifter CL–1 this is the one that Elsie is using!
- Cloudlifter CL-Z this is the one that Liz Covart has
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !