Really? A Forced Staycation? Not quite, right? And we’re thinking we’re going to be doing live streaming into the Super Squad each time we record, yay! We cover advertising, podcast consumption behavior based on categories, and countries. We also discuss bandwidth issues and how we are all adjusting to our new lives with Elsie revealing an awful lot about why she feels relatively comfortable in quarantine
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Episode length 49:34
- It seems that hair color starts to change into natural color right before our eyes – gray hair bob
- 7:25 NEWS!
- Starting off chatting about AdsWiz going automated and will advertisers use it?
- 12:57 Talking about podcast downloads during the pandemic
- 15:19 True Crime has had a huge dip. Gosh. And all the categories that have gone up
- 23:00 COVID–19 podcasts are growing a lot
- 24:00 Coronavirus episodes are being removed from a lot of different platforms
- Elsie talks about one of her favorite topic bandwidth use!
- 35:35 There really is more work and then Isaac makes an appearance
- A bit of history from Elsie on why she was built for quarantine
- The impact our history has on the capacity for us to adjust to what we’re living into now
- AdsWizz Launches New Automated Podcast Buying Capabilities on its Programmatic Platform
- New Weekly Podtrac Download and Audience Data Amid the COVID–19 Crisis
- COVID–19’s Impact on Podcast Listening
- How the coronavirus is affecting podcast downloads
- Has Podcasting Just Made A Big Shift?
- F.Y.I.Acast reports record podcast numbers
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !