Bringing you the what happened at Podfest after Podfest, focusing on what the vibe was like and especially letting y’all know what it was like with coronavirus hovering over our heads. We also report on our brief experience with being quarantined and lastly all of our thoughts, ideas and updates about #ShePodcastsLive
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Episode length 58:17
- John and Jessica recount Elsie’s step into the darkside of profanity (live and on stage)
- Vibrators around your neck
- Why Elsie adds chapter marks to this show!
- 6:50 Jess working at Podfest and what that was like
- Jess was on the big stage with thousands of people!
- Elsie shares what Podfest was like as a vendor – so many new new new people
- Chris’s awesome approach to bringing more to Podfest
- We decided hugs were better than hand shakes
- When Jess decided it was time to never live the house again
- Elsie has been quarantined for almost 2 months before
- Elsie shares her tip for getting her 8 year old to live her alone AND to play with her
- 37:58 The latest update about She Podcasts Live
- Jess gives us a breakdown of what she’s been dealing with for She Podcasts Live
- Y’all! Please, don’t ask to speak right now (at the conference)
- There’s nothing y’all need to do right now but at some point we’ll have SPL again!
- “We have plenty of leaves in the backyard” – chatting about toilet paper begins
- Elsie’s idea about having a virtual She Podcasts Live – neither of them like it
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !