Finally talk about She Podcasts Live! Jess shares why we’re having it in Scottsdale, AZ! Speaking of SPL, Elsie still has fairy hair and she’s totally over it. We also chat about Apple’s podcasting strategy that saves Elsie from having to eat her panties, a bit of love for Truth Be Told, What’s Crap on WhatsApp, Jess’s tech woes as we finish the show with all kinds of super personal stuff. Surprise!
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR VIRTUAL TICKET FOR THE SHE PODCASTS LIVE 2019? DO IT TODAY!
Join the She Podcasts Super Squad for exclusive coaching and attention to you from Jess and Elsie for only $5 a month! (Only until January 2020 – after that price goes up to $10/mo)
Episode Recap: length 52:05
- She Podcasts Live is going to be in Scottsdale, Arizona! And Jess let’s us know why!
- We. Want. Experiences. Add it to your calendars, Oct 15 – 18!
- The hotels are the ones that end up the ones that make the choice for events
- 8:00 Elsie still has fairy hair and she wants to know who else still has it in!
- 8:33 NEWS: Apple IS allegedly making podcasts about their Apple TV plus show so early does not have eat her panties
- 9:30 Elsie on Episode 249 predicting that Apple’s podcasts would support their TV shows
- Elsie loves the Witcher
- Jess isn’t too keen on this strategy from Apple Podcasts
- Elsie and Jess do not agree about Apple’s strategy
- 16:08 Oh, we discuss Truth Be Told and why they both love it so much
- 19:42 Weird and Wild Show of The Week!
- Remembering how cute our little one’s voices used to be
- 22:25 What’s Crap on WhatsApp! And why Elsie finds this show to be so exciting
- 27:04 Jess is looking for help on what to do with her random tech. She needs help!
- Jess messing around with her cords is riveting audio, lol
- Sleeping secrets and oh man it’s so hard to get organized, productive and healthy when you live with other humans
- Oh and now we get into tons of communication stuff with our significant others
- We ask: what do you do with your trash tech? Are you at the whim of someone else for sleeping or your schedule?
- We got a request for a possible sponsor and we want your opinion!
- Apple Planning to Make Original Podcasts Promoting Its TV Shows
- “What’s Crap on WhatsApp?” is the first show of its kind.
- The Witcher
- Truth Be Told
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !