If you can get through all the pee, diaper, coughing and growing old talk at the beginning of the episode do we have a fun favorite things episode aka the gift guide! (Oh yes, and sorry about Jess’s coughing.) We go all in on all the gorgeous, sparkly, velvety, bright, hot, cold, colorful, geeky and girly – We promise that you’ll get some great ideas for holiday gifts!
Thank you to our sponsor Meet Edgar! Connect your podcast RSS feed or favorite websites, and let Edgar promote your latest episodes and archive automatically. For $19/mo, you can add 3 social media accounts and automatically post 10 times per week. Set up your recurring schedule, import your content, and let Edgar do the rest. Start your first month for just $1 by visiting meetedgar.com/shepodcasts.
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Episode Recap: length 56:42
- Jess is still coughing, oh yes she is
- Oh the crazy shiz that happens when you get older
- If you’re still listening we talk about coughing, pee and how everything stretches, we’re almost done – promise
- 8:20 Meet Edgar our awesome sponsor!
- Jess wants to have a new segment of Tool Tip reviews
- 11:15 the favorite things discussion begins
- 12:12 New strides in sweatpant chic a la Jess
- 15:20 Jess and her desire for cute glasses
- 18:18 Elsie begins the lifestyle category: utilitarian and cute
- 19:30 Elsie found her dream bag!
- 23:55 Hydroflask time! And yet another way that Elsie and Jess are opposites
- 27:08 Jess finds a non-hideous Watch band
- 28:47 Amazing pens that should have been for a wedding? It’s the opposite of utilitarian, a diamond ring pen people!
- 29:43 Elsie discovered Popsockets and now she likes them
- 32:38 The device that has changed Elsie’s life this year, the Nutribullet!
- 34:28 And Jess got herself an Air Fryer
- 37:37 Actual podcast related things! Elsie got a new computer!
- 43:53 The life changing RODEcaster Pro!
- 46:20 Notion!
- 48:08 Light and Airy filters!
- 49:30 Rakuten
- 51:16 giant amount of colorful velcro cord wrappy things
- 53:25 Auphonic
- Hydroflask 40 oz in yellow
- Lily Bag in yellow $140
- RODEcaster Pro $599
- Heil PR30
- Samson Q2U
- Nutribullet Pro $89
- Boho Hippie Apple Watch Band
- MacBook Air 2018
- X-Elite Pro XL Standing Desk
- Wrap-It Self-Gripping Storage Straps, Multi-Color, 40 Pack
- 3 Pcs Rose Gold Pen with Big Diamond/Crystal
- Power Air Fryer
- AEO SUPER HIGH-WAISTED POLAR BEAR SWEATER LEGGING
- AEO HIGH-WAISTED VELVET FLARE LEGGING
- AE AHH-MAZINGLY SOFT HOODIE
- Voogue Me
- Light and Airy
- French Bull
- Canva Pro
- Head over to MeetEdgar.com/shepodcasts
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
We love Meet Edgar! Head over to meetedgar.com/shepodcasts
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !