We revisit how She Podcasts came to be as we start the historical She Podcasts Live week! Many of you haven’t heard this story, and many of you may not even know Jess and Elsie (I mean…) but after this episode, you will be able to win at a She Podcasts Trivial Pursuit game.
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR THE SHE PODCASTS LIVE EMAIL LIST SO THAT YOU GET DIBS ON BUYING TICKETS FOR A VERY LOW LOW PRICE! TEXT shepodcasts TO 66866
Episode Recap: length 57:11
- Gross chit chat, you can totally skip
- 3:13 the birth of She Podcasts
- Conferences are catalysts for change
- And how JLD was the spark of why She Podcasts exists
- Elsie gives the scoop on her initial conference attendance in Ontario, California
- Elsie was headed to NMX in Las Vegas and Jess booked herself on the same flight!
- Jess does a much better way of telling the meet-up story
- Why Jess started the Facebook group for women podcasters
- We began with whining cats, wiping butts and all kinds of sucky audio
- What She Podcasts meant for both of us
- This is a podcasting as a lifestyle
- 31:05 the birth of She Podcasts Live
- The slooooooow buy in story from Elsie
- They really are super different
- Elsie stepped away because she didn’t want to bring her energy to the table
- Jess shares what she hated doing and what Elsie loves doing
- Who’s coming to She Podcasts Live!!!???
Remember to text shepodcasts to 66866 to get on our list and find out when ticket prices go on sale for next year!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !