A powerful episode that addresses exactly what you need to do as your first step when you decide to look for sponsors, then Elsie and Jess move into more #truthtelling about podcasting success, impostor syndrome and how you can never ever be perfect. Also, what we share about She Podcasts Live in this episode is going to blow your mind! FAIRY HAIR!!!
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKET YET FOR THE SHE PODCASTS LIVE EXPERIENCE? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
Episode Recap: length 54:41
- We have gotten ready to get ready and introductions!
- And yes, Elsie blindly loves Jess, and she’s a Podlord
- 2:34 Question about where to start when you’re ready for sponsorship?
- The first steps on getting sponsors: they are not buying your content, they are buying your AUDIENCE
- Jess and Elsie break down exactly where to start and what to pay attention to as you approach sponsors
- 15:05 A lovely email about our show and the group all about impostor syndrome and perfection!
- Some truth telling on podcasting success that most folks either skip over or is often not chatted about
- 21:55 NEWS
- 22:56 Podchaser has released Podchaser Feeds!
- 27:01 There are more podcast awards
- 29:30 Pet Peeves, and this time it’s Elsie!
- Voxnest love your stats but does it have to be a war? What’s with the aggressiveness
- 37:39 She Podcasts Live update!
- OMGOMGOMG it’s gonna be so amazing!!! That’s all the shownotes will say because you have to hear Jess talk about it!!!
- Jess on Podlords!
- Podchaser (if you wanna get access to the feed, use the code we mention on the show!!!)
- Elsie on Podchaser (follow her!)
- Adweek Podcast of The Year
- Apple vs. Spotify — August Data
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !